Friday, September 23, 2011

SIGNING/CON SCHEDULE 2011

Hey all,

It's been way too long since my last entry. Sorry, folks. As you can imagine, I've been pretty busy with a host of different commitments that have kept me from staying on top of this blog. I'm really going to try to have another entry in the next few days, focusing my creative process as a writer.

But for now, I just wanted to post my upcoming schedule of signings and con appearances. FLASH #1 is less than a week away from hitting the stores, and I'm REALLY looking forward to meeting the fans and signing... oh, I don't know, a hundred thousand copies of the book?

Anyway, here's my schedule so far. As I get more details I will certainly pass the info along...

SEPTEMBER 28, 2011 (WEDNESDAY)
5:30-7:30pm
The Comic Bug
1807 Manhattan Beach Blvd
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
http://thecomicbug.com/2011/09/28/scott-lobdell-brian-buccelato-and-norm-rapmund-signing-sept-28th/
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=203507256383331

SEPTEMBER 30, 2011 (FRIDAY)
7pm
Golden Apple Comics
7018 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90038

OCTOBER 1, 2011 (SATURDAY)

Frank & Sons Collectible Show
19649 San Jose Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91748

OCTOBER 2, 2011 (SUNDAY)
1:00-4:00pm
Emerald Knights Comics and Games
4116 W. Burbank Blvd.
Burbank, CA
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=160192984062306

OCTOBER 5, 2011 (WEDNESDAY)
5pm
Beach Ball Comics
3024 W Ball Road Suite G
Anaheim, CA 92804

OCTOBER 14-16, 2011
New York Comic Con
@ The Javitz Center

OCTOBER 29-30, 2011

Long Beach Comic Con
@ Long Beach Convention Center
http://www.longbeachcomiccon.com/comic-con-guests.php

NOVEMBER 5-6, 2011
Comikaze Expo
@ Los Angeles Convention Center
http://comikazeexpo.com/brian-buccellato/

Hope to meet as many of you as humanly possible! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Francis and I will also be on a panel at the NEW YORK COMIC CON
    October 15th

    DC ALL ACCESS: Justice League
    12:00pm-1:00pm
    Before they were the World’s Greatest Superheroes, they were considered the world’s most feared vigilantes. Join some of the creators of the new DC universe in a panel discussion headlined by the creative team behind the flagship title of DC COMICS – THE NEW 52 — DC Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns and DC Comics Co-Publisher Jim Lee. Including all-star creators such as Brian Azzarello (Wonder Woman), Brian Buccellato (The Flash), Cliff Chiang (Wonder Woman), Yildiray Cinar (The Fury of Firestorm), Tony Daniel (Detective Comics, The Savage Hawkman), Francis Manapul (The Flash), Joe Prado (Aquaman), Ivan Reis (Aquaman), Philip Tan (The Savage Hawkman), and Eric Wallace (Mr. Terrific). Room 1A10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, I think u need to update your blog more, I came here every week to look for scoops but you're not updating!!!!! I know works been buzy but cant we have teasers once in a while? After all I only waited 3 months for flash, LOL. Just kidding. Youre great.

    ReplyDelete