Monday, August 8, 2011

AND SO IT BEGINS...

That title probably sounds too dramatic for what this is... but it's the first thing I thought of and as ALL writers know, the first thing we think of is ALWAYS the best.

Anyway, this is my first (and hopefully shortest) entry in my brand new super professional blog. Within the confines of this little piece of internety goodness, you will find my long-winded musings about what I'm working on, my process, the pitfalls of trying to be creative (for money) and whatever else just happens to pass through my brain matter while I am within typing distance of my computer, laptop or iphone.

I welcome any and all readers, encourage participation, and aim only to entertain. So please don't get offended by any of the bizarre or potentially inflammatory words I might throw down.

Stay Gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment